Friday, October 4, 2013

A Long Time...

It's been quite a long time since I last posted...

At some point I felt I needed to make a choice between blogging and painting, which is what my blogging was about.  Seemed like I couldn't fit both into my schedule.  Obviously I picked paint - duh!

Rustic Tids & Bits Facebook page is kept-up daily and anything on this blog would just be repetition.  But for repetition's sake, I thought I'd post a little update today.   Here's some of my favorite pieces from the last year...

CeCe Caldwell's Traverse City Cherry with distressing

Custom mixed teal from CeCe Caldwell's Emerald Isle and Maine Harbor Blue with distressing and dark wax!

CeCe Caldwell's Maine Harbor Blue with dark wax.  The hardware was painted with Pittsburgh Gray.  LOVE THIS ONE!

French armoire painted in Sea Foam and CeCe Caldwell's Aging Dust

Painted with CeCe Caldwell's paints, top stained in Dark Walnut.

Mantle clock looks like new now!

This piece was painted for a customer's bathroom!

One part of a full bedroom set ready for a 9-year old boy!  Cece Caldwell's Springhill Green & Maine Harbor Blue.

Gorgeous full-size mirror painted in CeCe Caldwell's Pittsburgh Gray with Memphis Blue underneath!

Memphis Blue Dining Set

CeCe Caldwell's Pittsburgh Gray & Vintage White

Sea Foam Twin Size Jenny Lind Bed!  I love the way that sea foam looks with the deep orange in the rug!

Peacock Blue Vanity!

Very Rustic White Dresser - CeCe Caldwell's Dover White!

 New stain on top, new Beckley Coal Paint on the bottom!


Hope you enjoyed these as much as I have!!


No comments:

Post a Comment